Frederick Stubbs Park is a small park right on the coast in Quinns Rocks. It offers a small grassed area and a playground set on sand.
The playground has a limestone retaining wall/steps, which along with the hill, would slow down any dashes towards the road which is nearby.
Fitting in with its location, the play equipment is shaped like a boat and has a steering wheel and compass to help navigate the way!
There are several different climbing opportunities, including a rock climbing wall and ladder although younger toddlers will need help climbing up. There’s a slide, fireman’s pole, rope bridge, seesaw and swings.
If your children are a little more independent, the playground has 4 benches around it, all with a beautiful ocean view. Across the road is the newly opened Blu Vue Cafe, you could grab a takeaway coffee to enjoy while you watch the kids play and enjoy the view, or you could pop in after a play for milkshakes and home-made cakes or lunch.
Frederick Stubbs Park can be found on Ocean Drive in Quinns Rocks.
- Dough Pizza, Westfield Whitford City - September 18, 2018
- Something Italian, Merriwa - November 14, 2017
- Guzman y Gomez, Westfield Whitford City - October 11, 2017
- Prince of Wales Hotel Bistro Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Corners on King Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Bunbury Wildlife Park - May 29, 2017
- Music Together with Sarah - May 11, 2017
- Discovery Park-Koombana Bay Holiday Park - March 29, 2017
- WA Museum Discovery Zone at The State Library of WA - March 13, 2017
- Hardware Cafe, Quinns Rocks - February 4, 2017
Kylie is the mum of a gorgeous toddler who is growing far too fast by devouring her sleep. She is a qualified early childhood teacher, who loves exploring the world through the eyes of a 2 year old and now knows more about diggers than she ever imagined she would
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Ocean Drive