Glasson park is a fully-gated and fenced playground, with a track around it for kids to safely scoot around in their trikes or scooters. There are plenty of shaded grass areas too. Inside the fenced area, you can also find benches and seats as well as BBQ-pits. Perfect for a picnic or even a party. The play area includes a toddler dinosaur slide, larger climbing slide play zone, a ‘windsurf’, flying fox, see-saw and plenty more.
On the other side, there’s also swings and a basketball court. Endless fun.
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017
- Freshwaters, Peppermint Grove - November 21, 2017
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 14, 2017
- Underground at Allendale Square, Perth - September 27, 2017
Estabelle is a mother of 2. Originally from Singapore, she loves her food, coffee and shopping. When not being a mad scientist in the laboratory, she enjoys being outdoors and spending time with her family and friends.