Glasson park is a fully-gated and fenced playground, with a track around it for kids to safely scoot around in their trikes or scooters. There are plenty of shaded grass areas too. Inside the fenced area, you can also find benches and seats as well as BBQ-pits. Perfect for a picnic or even a party. The play area includes a toddler dinosaur slide, larger climbing slide play zone, a ‘windsurf’, flying fox, see-saw and plenty more.
On the other side, there’s also swings and a basketball court. Endless fun.
- Stacked Cafe, Fremantle - March 27, 2019
- The Quarter Acre Hotel, Applecross - February 26, 2019
- Perth Mango Farm - February 23, 2019
- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 15, 2018
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
Estabelle is a mother of 2. Originally from Singapore, she loves her food, coffee and shopping. When not being a mad scientist in the laboratory, she enjoys being outdoors and spending time with her family and friends.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: George Street