Fun new adventure pla Read more [...]
Glasson park is a fully-gated and fenced playground, with a track around it for kids to safely scoot around in their trikes or scooters. There are plenty of shaded grass areas too. Inside the fenced area, you can also find benches and seats as well as BBQ-pits. Perfect for a picnic or even a party. The play area includes a toddler dinosaur slide, larger climbing slide play zone, a ‘windsurf’, flying fox, see-saw and plenty more.
On the other side, there’s also swings and a basketball court. Endless fun.
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017
- Freshwaters, Peppermint Grove - November 21, 2017
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 14, 2017
- Underground at Allendale Square, Perth - September 27, 2017
- Roho Bure, South Fremantle - September 15, 2017
- Daisies, Cottesloe - September 10, 2017
- Bib and Tucker North Fremantle - September 10, 2017
Estabelle is a mother of 2. Originally from Singapore, she loves her food, coffee and shopping. When not being a mad scientist in the laboratory, she enjoys being outdoors and spending time with her family and friends.