Harbour View Park is a partially fenced toddler friendly playground in Hillarys.
The playground consists of a boat inspired climbing frame, with small ladders, a rock climbing wall, enclosed slide, steering wheel and speaking tube.
The rubber softfall flooring is perfect for my toddler who is a sand eater.
Other equipment includes two white rocking horses, and a set of swings, with one toddler swing and one normal swing.
Also within the fenced area is adult exercise equipment, perfect if your child is old enough to entertain themselves on the play equipment while you sneak a workout in.
On one side of the fenced area is two tennis courts, they are free to use.
There are shade sails over the playground, bench seating and access to public toilets.
There is a large grassed area outside the gate, and footpaths around Harbour View Park, perfect for kicking a ball or riding a bike or scooter.
Adequate street parking available. Harbour View Park is located at 19 Azzuro Crescent, Hillarys – a 5 minute drive from Hillarys Boat Harbour.
- Lollipop’s Playland, Butler - July 16, 2018
- Mini Marine Biologist – Toddlers Tuesdays, AQWA - July 6, 2018
- City of Perth Winter Fest - June 30, 2018
- Skating at Elizabeth Quay - June 25, 2018
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - June 23, 2018
- Winterworld Fremantle - June 23, 2018
- iPlay, Westfield Whitford City - June 21, 2018
- Perth Children’s Hospital - May 31, 2018
- Buckingham House, Wanneroo - May 3, 2018
- Zippy’s Kings Park Adventures - May 2, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.