Place Category: Playgrounds
Hilton Park is tucked away in the middle of Duncraig. You can access it from the end of 6 cul-de-sacs, one being Hilton Place. This is great as there are no busy roads running alongside it though it means there isn’t a lot of parking available.
Hilton Park is a large park with plenty of tall trees offering shade. There’s a unique playground set on sand, with a climbing wall for the offer children- this looked like a lot of fun and I had to have a go! There are a few different climbing challenges, including the wall, a curved rope place and a wooden ladder. The play equipment has a lovely little hut at the top, a slide and fireman’s pole and is all set on soft fall sand.
There are 2 swings, one baby one which was a different design to most and my little one loved it! It allows them to sit in the middle securely and hold onto the bar. I had no worries about him leaning forward and toppling out.
I would say the play equipment is more suited for older children as there wasn’t too much for the toddler age group other than the swing. My toddler enjoyed the slide but couldn’t climb up independently. He had plenty of fun however! The playground is set near several big trees which provide some shade which is perfect for those warmer days.
Bring your scooters and bikes as throughout the park there are several pathways joining up. An ideal spot to let the kids go speeding around, especially since the path doesn’t end up near a busy road at any point.
There is one picnic shelter near the playground with a table and benches and a few other benches spotted around the park. There are no toilets, barbecues or drink fountains available.
Hilton Park can be accessed from Hilton Place, Duncraig.
- Something Italian, Merriwa - November 14, 2017
- Guzman y Gomez, Westfield Whitford City - October 11, 2017
- Prince of Wales Hotel Bistro Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Corners on King Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Bunbury Wildlife Park - May 29, 2017
- Music Together with Sarah - May 11, 2017
- Discovery Park-Koombana Bay Holiday Park - March 29, 2017
- WA Museum Discovery Zone at The State Library of WA - March 13, 2017
- Hardware Cafe, Quinns Rocks - February 4, 2017
- Craigie Leisure Centre - January 31, 2017
Kylie is the mum of a gorgeous toddler who is growing far too fast by devouring her sleep. She is a qualified early childhood teacher, who loves exploring the world through the eyes of a 2 year old and now knows more about diggers than she ever imagined she would