Hobart Street Playground is situated on the corner of Hobart and Auckland Streets in North Perth.
Being a small neighbourhood park it doesn’t have fancy play equipment, BBQs, picnic tables or toilets. What makes it popular with many families is that it is fully fenced and gated, has large shade sails over all the play equipment and had a large grassed area perfect for throwing down a picnic blanket or playing ball games.
It is right across the road from the Hobart Deli which offers breakfast and lunch and takeaway coffee.
There is no car park atHobart Street Playground but roadside parking is free.
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Hobart Street