Hobart Street Playground is situated on the corner of Hobart and Auckland Streets in North Perth.
Being a small neighbourhood park it doesn’t have fancy play equipment, BBQs, picnic tables or toilets. What makes it popular with many families is that it is fully fenced and gated, has large shade sails over all the play equipment and had a large grassed area perfect for throwing down a picnic blanket or playing ball games.
It is right across the road from the Hobart Deli which offers breakfast and lunch and takeaway coffee.
There is no car park atHobart Street Playground but roadside parking is free.
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 9 and 6 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.