Iluka Foreshore Park has a brand new nautical themed nature playground that kids of all ages are guaranteed to love!
Iluka Foreshore Park is separated into three sections, the first consists of a wooden boat, it was perfect for my toddler to play on, he loved steering the boat and climbing the steps to the slide.
On the other side of the boat is a netted ladder for the bigger kids who were having just as much fun as my toddler on the boat pretending to be pirates.
There is a sandpit at the end of the slide, and rubber softfall flooring on the other side of the boat.
There is a speaking tube in the sandpit and the other end on the boat.
There are two normal swings and a birds nest swing, unfortunately no toddler swing.
The last section of the park is all about climbing and balancing, with wooden poles, balancing ropes, climbing ropes, and gymnastic bars.
The highlight for my older children was climbing up to the lookout, the view of the park and ocean was pretty good and there a second talking tube up there.
There is a huge grassed area, perfect for kicking a ball around. Plenty of paths for the kids to ride their bike or scooter.
A large gazebo, picnic benches, BBQs and public toilets.
Iluka Foreshore Park is in a fantastic location, the perfect destination for a coastal walk or dinner while watching the sunset.
Iluka Beach is beautiful, a good place for a paddle or surf.
Gourmet Coaster food truck is a regular on weekends for dinner and breakfast, follow their Facebook page for times and info www.facebook.com/IlukaForeshorePark.
Iluka Foreshore Park is located on Burns Beach Road between Shenton Ave and Silver Sands Dr.
- Little Land, Balcatta - May 23, 2019
- Subiaco Tram - April 11, 2019
- Roc Candy – Make your own lollipop - April 1, 2019
- SpeedFit - March 28, 2019
- WA Police Force Expo, Joondalup - March 21, 2019
- Heirisson Island, Perth - March 13, 2019
- Splashfest, Swanbourne - February 20, 2019
- Boorna Waanginy: The Trees Speak - February 9, 2019
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2019
- The Ground Cafe, Lexia - January 18, 2019
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Burns Beach Road