Keith Holmes Reserve is located off the Mandurah Quay Footbridge. It is a rather quirky playground overlooking the man-made beach making this a great little spot for a playdate, family BBQs, picnics and parties.
There are two adjacent play areas atKeith Holmes Reserve. One area is more suited to older kids and had some unusual play frames and features.
The second play area is suited to toddlers and is also shaded and consists of a rocker and small playframe and slide (which was very steep/fast).
Both playgrounds are next to the man-made beach which is ideal for kids as it’s very shallow and no waves! The feature for this area is this huge boat and ramp set in the sand. We saw a few families having their lunch in it and could imagine it would be great for a child’s pirate themed birthday party. It wasn’t shaded when we visited and imagine it gets very busy!!
Behind the pirate ship are a few BBQs and picnic shelters.
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017
- Epicurean Restaurant at Crown Towers Perth - November 17, 2017
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (9) and Lollie (6).