Kingsway Regional Playground is located at Kingsway Regional Sporting Complex, north of the Rugby and Soccer areas. The playground incorporates nature play with conventional play equipment.
Kids will love the large climbable dinosaur nicknamed ‘Ozraptor’ which is the centrepiece of the playground.
Dinosaur fans will also delight in discovering dinosaur bones in the sandpit.
The play equipment is suitable for all ages. Younger children will enjoy the rockers, spinning disc and slide.
There is also an additional large sandpit area with play tables and water play.
Older children will have lots of fun on the bird nest swing and the spinning ring.
In addition, there is a musical play area where kids can have fun creating lots of noise!
Children can get back to nature with limestone stepping-stones, timber logs and boulders.
There is a path around the park, complete with dinosaur footprints, suitable for scooting around on.
Kingsway Regional Playground’s boundary is fenced but not gated, toilets are close by and there is plenty of parking available.
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 9 and 6 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.