Kingsway Regional Playground is located at Kingsway Regional Sporting Complex, north of the Rugby and Soccer areas. The playground incorporates nature play with conventional play equipment.
Kids will love the large climbable dinosaur nicknamed ‘Ozraptor’ which is the centrepiece of the playground.
Dinosaur fans will also delight in discovering dinosaur bones in the sandpit.
The play equipment is suitable for all ages. Younger children will enjoy the rockers, spinning disc and slide.
There is also an additional large sandpit area with play tables and water play.
Older children will have lots of fun on the bird nest swing and the spinning ring.
In addition, there is a musical play area where kids can have fun creating lots of noise!
Children can get back to nature with limestone stepping-stones, timber logs and boulders.
There is a path around the park, complete with dinosaur footprints, suitable for scooting around on.
Kingsway Regional Playground’s boundary is fenced but not gated, toilets are close by and there is plenty of parking available.
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
- Kids Summer Fest, Elizabeth Quay - January 4, 2019
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - January 3, 2019
- Christmas ArtVo at Crown Perth - December 18, 2018
- Bistro 38 Champagne Carvery Chococlate Buffet at Joondalup Resort - December 2, 2018
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - November 28, 2018
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Spectator Drive