Langley Park Playground is an ideal playground if you’re visiting the city on a family day trip as it’s conveniently located in East Perth. The playground is suitable for kids age 3yrs plus (despite the sign saying 4yrs) and there are toilets directly next to the park.
The park is covered with shade sails and is partially fenced. Bear in mind this playground is located on a main road and although it is fenced facing towards the road the other side of the park is open.
The park appears to be split in two with play equipment more suited to the younger ones on one side and older on the other side.
This cute ship is perfect for toddlers to explore, along with lots of fun floor motifs, kids table (great for a kids picnic) and a birds nest swing.
The other main structure including various slides is more suitable for older kids aged 4+.
My nearly 6 year old had a great time flexing his muscles on the rather challenging play equipment. He received a full body workout with balancing ropes, balancing platforms and monkey bar rings. It’s important for kids to explore the equipment themselves and give them guidance and encouragement if they can’t use it at first. My 6 year old is very stubborn and determined and spent ages trying to make it from one of the monkey rings to the other.
You can find Langley Park Playground on Riverside Drive (opposite Hill Street), East Perth.
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Riverside Drive