Langley Park Playground is an ideal playground if you’re visiting the city on a family day trip as it’s conveniently located in East Perth. The playground is suitable for kids age 3yrs plus (despite the sign saying 4yrs) and there are toilets directly next to the park.
The park is covered with shade sails and is partially fenced. Bear in mind this playground is located on a main road and although it is fenced facing towards the road the other side of the park is open.
The park appears to be split in two with play equipment more suited to the younger ones on one side and older on the other side.
This cute ship is perfect for toddlers to explore, along with lots of fun floor motifs, kids table (great for a kids picnic) and a birds nest swing.
The other main structure including various slides is more suitable for older kids aged 4+.
My nearly 6 year old had a great time flexing his muscles on the rather challenging play equipment. He received a full body workout with balancing ropes, balancing platforms and monkey bar rings. It’s important for kids to explore the equipment themselves and give them guidance and encouragement if they can’t use it at first. My 6 year old is very stubborn and determined and spent ages trying to make it from one of the monkey rings to the other.
You can find Langley Park Playground on Riverside Drive (opposite Hill Street), East Perth.
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.