The newly completed Lions Park is a race track/road inspired park. It is only a small park but if you have a little one who is learning to scoot or ride this would be a good park to practice at. My little girl is scooter crazy at the moment so she really enjoyed herself.
Features include a petrol pump and road signs. The tracks are marked out with blue and red directional arrows, stop, give way and safety signs.
Lions Park also has a double swing set with an all-access swing. Around the park there were blocks and stumps of different levels which my daughter enjoyed climbing and playing on.
There was also a messy play table and a couple of jungle drums but my daughter wasn’t interested in these at all as she was too busy scooting.
Lions Park has good facilities with toilets, that include a change table and a couple of picnic tables, one is shaded. The park is shaded by trees and is on the edge of a creek. It is only partially fenced on the creek side so you will need to keep an eye on your little ones. There is also parking provided.
If you cross the bridge there is a pathway that runs along the other side of the creek.
Lions Park is located on the corner of Carradine Rd and Angorra Roads.
- Secret Garden Cafe and Patisserie, South Perth - June 19, 2018
- Riverton Library, Riverton - June 14, 2018
- Tumblers Kids Gym, Riverton Leisureplex - June 7, 2018
- The Local Shack, Forrestfield - June 5, 2018
- PJ Masks at Karrinyup Shopping Centre - April 17, 2018
- Castledare Miniature Railway - April 10, 2018
- The Faraway Tree Cafe and Community Space, Glen Forrest - April 4, 2018
- Blasta Brewing Company, Burswood - March 26, 2018
- Cape View Beach Resort, Busselton - March 20, 2018
- Busselton Jetty - March 20, 2018
Claire Tondut is currently a stay-at-home mother of one daughter and a puppy. When she is not chasing little Miss around she loves to spend time with hubby, friends and family.