On the Eastern Mandurah Foreshore there is a lovely playground overlooking the river.
The playground is fully shaded and based on a soft fall surface.
The playframe is full of slides, ladders, climbing walls and tunnel to entertain toddlers and kids.
There are a few other play items in the playground, including a big yellow boat, rockers, monkey bars and swings.
This was a big attraction for the older kids, I’ve no idea what to call it..so I’ll leave that up to you!
I’ve seen these surf boards pop up in a few parks recently, they’re great fun, if you can get on them!!! Probably not best suited for adults ;-(
With excellent views over the river, BBQ’s, plenty of seating, shade and local coffee bars and restaurants this is a great playground to visit for playdates, birthday parties and family BBQ’s and picnics.
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Mandurah Terrace