On the Eastern Mandurah Foreshore there is a lovely playground overlooking the river.
The playground is fully shaded and based on a soft fall surface.
The playframe is full of slides, ladders, climbing walls and tunnel to entertain toddlers and kids.
There are a few other play items in the playground, including a big yellow boat, rockers, monkey bars and swings.
This was a big attraction for the older kids, I’ve no idea what to call it..so I’ll leave that up to you!
I’ve seen these surf boards pop up in a few parks recently, they’re great fun, if you can get on them!!! Probably not best suited for adults ;-(
With excellent views over the river, BBQ’s, plenty of seating, shade and local coffee bars and restaurants this is a great playground to visit for playdates, birthday parties and family BBQ’s and picnics.
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (9) and Lollie (6).