We all know shopping with kids isn’t easy, but the kids will be begging to go to Mandurah Forum’s beach-inspired playground! The state-of-the-art playground is part of the $350 million redevelopment, completed in March 2018 the two fully enclosed play areas are the perfect place to take a break while the kids burn off some energy.
The main feature is an 8-metre high climbing structure in the shape of a crap pot with internal climbing nets and two twisting tunnel slides, it is great for adventurous kids who are confident climbers.
Dotted on the softfall are different sea creatures to crawl through or climb over.
The second is an indoor-outdoor play area suited for younger children and is great for imaginative play. The outdoor section features a fish shack with fishing rods, sensory boards, and Poly Pelican and Emily Echidna who are Vicinity kids characters.
The indoor section features educational games on touch screens – I love that this section also includes tables and chairs, meaning you can enjoy a care-free lunch or coffee while your kids play.
Outside there are tables and chairs that overlook the play areas, as well as parm parking.
The Mandurah Forum playground is conveniently located outside/within the food court and in close proximity to toilets with parent room facilities.
The $350 million redevelopment also saw the number of retailers at Mandurah Forum almost double from 100 to about 200, major stores include David Jones, H&M, Target, Kmart, Coles, Woolworths and Big W. There is also al fresco dining area with a water feature.
Image courtesy of Mandurah Forum Facebook
330 Pinjarra Rd, Mandurah
- WA Police Force Expo, Joondalup - March 21, 2019
- Heirisson Island, Perth - March 13, 2019
- Splashfest, Swanbourne - February 20, 2019
- Boorna Waanginy: The Trees Speak - February 9, 2019
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2019
- The Ground Cafe, Lexia - January 18, 2019
- Mastercard Hopman Cup 2019, RAC Arena - December 30, 2018
- The Big Wedgie, South Perth - December 28, 2018
- Island Aqua Park, Hillarys Boat Harbour - December 18, 2018
- Lights in the Heights, Padbury - December 12, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: 330 Pinjarra Road