Place Category: Playgrounds
Mawson Park Playground is a little treasure of a park for parents of toddlers and kids who aren’t prone to running off into the road or lake and love climbing!
There are more swings than you can possibly want in a park and lots of great intricate playframes and structures.
Lots of swinging action to be had in this park.
Great little fantasy play area in the “Outback Cafe”
A great place for the kids to hide in and climb trees.
There’s a large sandpit set alongside the main playground so don’t forget to bring a bucket and spade and dumper trucks for the kids to bury.
There is a large lake with ducks and black swans in it. Mawson Park is also great for kids parties and scooters. There are a few BBQ’s and shelters and plenty of nearby parking as well as a toilet block.
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (9) and Lollie (6).
..MORE IDEAS ON WHAT’S ON IN PERTH