Place Category: Playgrounds
Miles Park, Cloverdale is a local suburban park and a little gem. There’s a decent traditional sand based park which features swings, a slide and climbing structure.
Walk around to the other side of the community centre and you will find a recently constructed, fully fenced and shaded, toddler playground. This features soft fall ground, a basket swing, musical elements, a play structure and slide. My girls love racing around this little park.
Miles park has a large grassed area that is often used for soccer, dog walking, and fitness groups. There is also a basketball court.
There’s plenty of parking, however, there aren’t any toilets that are open to the public and there isn’t a cafe. There’s a deli just up the road on Belgravia Street or the usual fast food restaurants and Belmont Forum nearby.
Miles Park is at the corner or Wright Street and Belgravia Street in Cloverdale.
- Coventry Village Play Area, Morley - May 3, 2019
- Kids Town Galleria Shopping Centre - May 1, 2019
- Riverton Bar & Grill, Riverton - March 6, 2019
- Theo & Co. Pizzeria, East Victoria Park - February 17, 2019
- Gymbakids, LeisureFit Melville - February 17, 2019
- Pimlott & Strand, Dianella - January 18, 2019
- Embargo on the Point, Perth - December 20, 2018
- Swan Active, Midland - December 5, 2018
- Maylands Library, Maylands - November 7, 2018
- Inflatable World, Ballajura - October 10, 2018
Amy is a SAHM to 2 girls and also currently studying, part time, towards a bachelor of commerce with business law major. She loves filling her days exploring Perth and all it has to offer and sharing her adventures on her Instagram.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Wright Street