Mills Park in Beckenham is a 24ha recreational space that been transformed to create a community hub to increase sporting, leisure and social opportunities while protecting and celebrating the park’s natural assets.
The Mills Park Nature Play Space is an awesome playground suitable for children of all ages. The play space is nicely set out over a large area with plenty of space for families to throw down a picnic rug and spend the day.
A large smooth concrete slide with an adjacent log and rock balancing area.
A Spider net
A birds nest swing
A wide range of timber climbing apparatus.
Double flying fox
A roundabout and swinging hammock
A fantastic water play area.
The playground also contains a path network that incorporates the existing wetlands area of the park which can be used for scooter and bicycle riding.
There are plenty of BBQs and picnic shelters positioned on the outskirts of the nature play area plus a large expanse of grassy space.
Mills Park also has a fabulous cafe – Fika on Brix which serves a tasty array of food.
Toilets are housed in the Mills Park Centre and there is plenty of parking available.
Outside of the toilets is a climbing boulder.
Mills Park Nature Play Space is located on Brixton Street in Beckenham.
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
- Kids Summer Fest, Elizabeth Quay - January 4, 2019
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - January 3, 2019
- Christmas ArtVo at Crown Perth - December 18, 2018
- Bistro 38 Champagne Carvery Chococlate Buffet at Joondalup Resort - December 2, 2018
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - November 28, 2018
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Brixton Street