Found on the corner of Moresby St and South Tce in Kensington is Moresby Street Reserve, a great park as it is mostly fenced (the entrance is not gated), encourages imaginative play and has some open grass space too. Across the road on Moresby St is the kid friendly Hoopla Cafe so grab a takeaway or enjoy sitting in before or after your play.Moresby Street Reserve playground has a climbing structure, swing set and a house and car equipment. This playground is sand based. The swing set has a toddler swing and a normal swing.My little Miss loves the house and car equipment. She loves playing shop and making up stories about where she is going when playing in this. There are doors to open, knobs to turn and move, things to crawl under or through, sand play and more. This is well suited to younger children who might not be up to the climbing equipment.
There was is also a climbing structure with a double slide, small climbing wall and rope bridge. My daughter enjoyed this play equipment as it took a little effort to get across the rope bridge and wobble board between the two platforms to reach the slides. There is a clock and an abc wall with a moveable pointer as well.
Moresby Street Reserve playground is mostly enclosed with a fence along the car park side. The side that faces the grass is a low limestone wall, which kids could climb on / over. As the only bench is in the entrance area not facing the playground the low wall is usually where parents sit to supervise. The is an area of open grassed space with a bit of a walkway through it which the kids can have a run or play ball on.Moresby Street Reserve is located on the corner Moresby St and South Tce. Free street parking is available.
- Zoorassic Park at Perth Zoo - September 20, 2018
- Pre-Schoolers Mornings, Waterford Plaza - September 18, 2018
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival - September 6, 2018
- Belmont Forum – Playspace - August 13, 2018
- Hampton & Maley, Victoria Park - August 13, 2018
- Secret Garden Cafe and Patisserie, South Perth - June 19, 2018
- Riverton Library, Riverton - June 14, 2018
- Tumblers Kids Gym, Riverton Leisureplex - June 7, 2018
- The Local Shack, Forrestfield - June 5, 2018
- PJ Masks at Karrinyup Shopping Centre - April 17, 2018
Claire Tondut is currently a stay-at-home mother of one daughter and a puppy. When she is not chasing little Miss around she loves to spend time with hubby, friends and family.