Mrs Herbert’s Park in Claremont is the perfect spot to spend a few hours now that the weather is warming up.
Mrs Herbert’s Park is situated right on the calm waters of Freshwater Bay in Claremont. There is a little carpark alongside the Freshwater Bay Museum which is next door the park. The museum is unfortunately closed all this year for renovations, but we can’t wait to go back when it re-opens!. This museum was originally Mrs Herbert’s school, hence the name!
The park slopes down towards the river (there is a pram friendly path most of the way) and has many mature trees for shade. In the centre of the park, there is a toilet block, this keeps the view free for the picnic tables and BBQ which are right down by the water.
The playground is near the picnic area so all the family can be close. It has lots of fun things to climb on, swings, and a slide.
The river is also a great place for little ones to splash about so bring bathers and a bucket for sand castles!
Tip for those with bigger kids- bring some cardboard to slide down the big roley-poley hill!
Mrs Herbert’s Park
68A Victoria Ave
- Flower Design School Birthday Party - October 11, 2018
- RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort - October 10, 2018
- Optus Stadium Tour - August 13, 2018
- Circus Waterpark, Bali - July 19, 2018
- The Camfield, Optus Stadium - July 3, 2018
- The Lookout, Scarborough - July 3, 2018
- City of Wanneroo Community Art Awards & Exhibition - June 5, 2018
- Hogwartz Restaurant, Bali - May 7, 2018
- Quality Hotel Lighthouse, Bunbury - May 3, 2018
- Fusion Cre8tive, Joondalup - May 3, 2018
Clare Armstrong is the stay-at-home jeweller behind Little Waves and mum to 3 adventurous gidgets. Being a 5th generation West Aussie she is keen to share the virtues of her hometown.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: 68A Victoria Ave