Featuring a Flying fox, climbing walls, balance beams, water play, basketball court, huge grass area, BBQs, tables and toilets, the brand new Newhaven Robot Park is a fantastic park for the kids to run off steam or to catch up with friends.
The main feature of the playground is a fallen robot head that is a climbers delight!
The robot’s body features climbing ramps and a twisty slide.
The walls of the body are designed to be climbed either via the rock climbing wall, ladder or huge climbing net.
Part of the body feature a ‘hamster wheel’ that the kids loved using and it’s fun to watch!
The robot’s feet contains a water play area. It’s going to be a very popular part of the playground! The wheels turn the water on and off and the direction of the water can be changed to create waterfalls and rivers in different areas.
Aside from the robot, a big hit is the flying fox it’s huge! Getting onto it at the top isn’t too hard for the smaller kids.
The playground also features a nature play area with fallen logs and climbable trees.
With wooden stepping stones, tyre paths, a variety of swings, smaller slides and plenty of scooter suitable paths … it offers plenty of excitement for all ages.
There is also a large grass area with a basketball hoop, 2 x shaded BBQ areas with seating and toilets. Just the one toilet with disable access and changing facilities but it’s more than what most local playgrounds have.
It’s a fantastic playground that set to become one of the most popular destination parks south of the river!
Newhaven Robot Park
Cnr of Mason Road & Doryanthes Avenue
- Perth Aqua Park, Baldivis - December 27, 2018
- Adventure World Rides with Tweens - October 4, 2018
- Under the Sea at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City - September 27, 2018
- AQWA Shark Sleepovers - August 31, 2018
- Cockburn Gateway – Rumble in the Jungle – July School Holidays - July 2, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Review - June 14, 2018
- Adrenaline Vault, Belmont - May 29, 2018
- Hoddywell Archery, Toodyay - May 15, 2018
- Sculpture by the Sea 2018 - March 8, 2018
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018
Jacqui is a busy mum to 4 school age children who is currently a Swimming Teacher with Jump! Swim School Bibra Lake and studying part time towards a Commerce degree in Human Resources & Marketing.
In her free time, Jacqui enjoys getting out & about with her family checking out new places. You can follow Jacqui on Facebook and Instagram as Perth Tweens
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Doryanthes Avenue