The very cute SS Wyola steam tug inspired playground has opened up in North Coogee along side the North Coogee dog beach at the end of Robb & Rollinson Roads.
At the first part of the tug boat has rope ladders leading up to the helm and a clear view out to sea including a speaking tube to command the crew.
The middle of the playground has a nest swing, always a favourite piece of equipment.
And the tug boat wraps up with another small helm, a slide and a digging arm.
The playground has 2 large grass areas on either side with covered tables and chairs. The poles are in place for shade sails to be erected over the playground in the warmer months.
At the moment there are no BBQs or toilets but they are both in the plans to be added shortly. At the moment the nearest public toilets are a 5min walk north to the South Beach playground and the nearest coffee shop is Bistro 21 also north towards Fremantle.
There are plenty of paths for scooters and bikes, it is also along side the coastal bike path, so be aware of speedy bike riders coming along.
It’s a fun little space for all the family including the pooch with the North Coogee and South Beach dog beaches running along side, however, the playground grass area is not a leash off dog park.
- Sculpture by the Sea 2018 - March 8, 2018
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018
- Aloha Surfhouse, Joondalup - February 1, 2018
- Smurf World School Holiday at Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre - January 8, 2018
- January School Holiday Activities for Perth Tweens - January 4, 2018
- Ruby’s Bakehouse, Leeming - December 6, 2017
- Gingerbread House Kits Review - November 29, 2017
- The Great Valley Rally, Swan Valley - November 2, 2017
- Mooba Calleya - September 21, 2017
- Cockburn ARC - April 30, 2017
Jacqui is a busy mum to 4 school age children who is currently a Swimming Teacher with Jump! Swim School Bibra Lake and studying part time towards a Commerce degree in Human Resources & Marketing.
In her free time, Jacqui enjoys getting out & about with her family checking out new places. You can follow Jacqui on Facebook and Instagram as Perth Tweens