- AboutPeachey Park is a large park in Kewdale with a bike obstacle course, playground and lots of green grass. The park has lots more of mature trees and in the centre, there is a BBQ and gazebo with picnic table.
The main feature of Peachy Park is the obstacle course which is most suited to bikes but some features could be used with a scooter. The obstacles include wall turns, chicane, rattle ride and squeeze tracks. Although most of the obstacles were above my daughter’s ability she had fun trying them out and riding between them.
The paths between the obstacles and around the park are set up with road signs, roundabouts etc so even if your little one isn’t able to do the obstacles there is still plenty of space to ride/scoot and practice some road etiquette.Near to the BBQ facilities are a few pieces of play equipment all based on soft fall base. There is a spinning wheel, climbing frame and a nest swing.
A little separate from the playground is another sand-based playground which includes climbing equipment, double slide and swings. There are two swings, one normal and one toddler.The play equipment has a couple of climbing obstacles, Fremantle pole, double slide and monkey bars. This playground is surrounded by grass and has a picnic bench nearby as well as a park bench.
On the far side of the grassed area, there is a basketball hoop. The park has lovely large trees proving shade. There are a number of park benches located around the play area and obstacle course. There is a drinking fountain but no public toilets. There is plenty more of open space for ball games or running off extra energy.
Peachy Park is located on the corner of Acton Ave and Kew Rd Kewdale. Parking is very limited.
- Cafe 63, Westfield Carousel - October 4, 2018
- Decadent C’s, Mandurah - October 3, 2018
- Zoorassic Park at Perth Zoo - September 20, 2018
- Pre-Schoolers Mornings, Waterford Plaza - September 18, 2018
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival - September 6, 2018
- Belmont Forum – Playspace - August 13, 2018
- Hampton & Maley, Victoria Park - August 13, 2018
- Secret Garden Cafe and Patisserie, South Perth - June 19, 2018
- Riverton Library, Riverton - June 14, 2018
- Tumblers Kids Gym, Riverton Leisureplex - June 7, 2018
Claire Tondut is currently a stay-at-home mother of one daughter and a puppy. When she is not chasing little Miss around she loves to spend time with hubby, friends and family.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Acton Avenue