Perry Lakes Reserve Playground is set within beautiful trees, large grassed areas and lakes.
The park is sand based and has shade sails throughout. It is fully accessible for the disabled/less able bodies with ramps throughout the main structure and disability swing.
There are 3 areas to the playground, the above has ramps and slides and the below is full of climbing ladders, monkey bars, bridges and more slides.
The third area has a spinning stand, tables and chairs, rockers and surfboard. The seesaw was broken when we visited in January 2013.
The playground has 2 baby swings and a disability swing. There’s also a roundabout but it was very rusty and unhinged in parts so not a bit of a hazard.
This park has the cleanest toilet block I’ve ever seen! Including water fountains, BBQs and picnic tables with shade from the mature trees.
Parking is accessible from all around the park and there are cycle paths/walking/jogging paths all around the park.
A great place to go for some nature, tranquillity and a family picnic.
The park was totally empty when we were there, probably because it’s a little run down and needs some attention.
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.