Perry Lakes Rope Playground is located on Perry Lakes Drive, near the corner of Meager Drive.
The playground is fully fenced and gated, and I feel it would be more suited to children aged three years and older who have more strength to climb and balance.
Perry Lakes Rope playground is made up of many ladders, rubber platforms and balancing ropes.
My miss 3 particularly loved the rope suspension bridge. She had several climbs across this one. It was great for building on her balancing skills.
She also liked the rubber hammock section attached to a series of rope nets, climbing up and sliding down, and climbing over the different height balancing logs.
In the very middle of this Perry Lakes Rope playground is a bird’s nest swing. Great for bigger kids to play on together, or for parents to amuse younger kids while older siblings are challenged by the play equipment.
The beautiful thing I found about this section was how they’ve incorporated the existing trees into the playground, building up platforms around them. Others have been used as balancing logs or incorporated into seating or the landscaping.
This playground, with its own car park, also offers easy access to the boardwalk through the nature reserve, past one of the lakes.
On the opposite side of the car park is another barbecue area. This is close to the lake, however, and not fully fenced off from the road, so little wanderers would need to be watched here.
Perry Lakes Rope Playground is located on Perry Lakes Drive, just off Underwood Avenue, In Floreat.
- Family Friendly Events for March - February 15, 2019
- Red Man Cucina, Bedford - February 14, 2019
- Schlice, Morley - February 14, 2019
- Sugar & Nice, Inglewood - February 12, 2019
- Chinese New Year Events in Perth - January 29, 2019
- Best Playgrounds for Flying Fox Fun in Perth - January 20, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for February - January 17, 2019
- Australia Day Events Perth 2019 - January 15, 2019
- City of Perth – Family Friendly Australia Day Events - January 8, 2019
- Animaze: Amazing Animals for Kids - January 3, 2019
Holly Clark is currently a stay at home mum of one, a self-confessed coffee addict and a baker of sweet treats. She studied Professional Writing and Editing and occasionally writes on her recipe blog, Lucky Star's Kitchen
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Perry Lakes Drive