Perry Lakes Rope Playground is located on Perry Lakes Drive, near the corner of Meager Drive.
The playground is fully fenced and gated, and I feel it would be more suited to children aged three years and older who have more strength to climb and balance.
Perry Lakes Rope playground is made up of many ladders, rubber platforms and balancing ropes.
My miss 3 particularly loved the rope suspension bridge. She had several climbs across this one. It was great for building on her balancing skills.
She also liked the rubber hammock section attached to a series of rope nets, climbing up and sliding down, and climbing over the different height balancing logs.
In the very middle of this Perry Lakes Rope playground is a bird’s nest swing. Great for bigger kids to play on together, or for parents to amuse younger kids while older siblings are challenged by the play equipment.
The beautiful thing I found about this section was how they’ve incorporated the existing trees into the playground, building up platforms around them. Others have been used as balancing logs or incorporated into seating or the landscaping.
This playground, with its own car park, also offers easy access to the boardwalk through the nature reserve, past one of the lakes.
On the opposite side of the car park is another barbecue area. This is close to the lake, however, and not fully fenced off from the road, so little wanderers would need to be watched here.
Perry Lakes Rope Playground is located on Perry Lakes Drive, just off Underwood Avenue, In Floreat.
- WA Day Family Events 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for June 2019 - May 11, 2019
- Adzera Cafe, Scarborough - April 23, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for May 2019 - April 23, 2019
- Mother’s Day Ideas 2019 - April 16, 2019
- ANZAC Day Events in Perth 2019 - April 3, 2019
- Easter Family Events in Perth 2019 - March 31, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for April 2019 - March 18, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for March - February 15, 2019
- Red Man Cucina, Bedford - February 14, 2019
Holly Clark is currently a stay at home mum of one, a self-confessed coffee addict and a baker of sweet treats. She studied Professional Writing and Editing and occasionally writes on her recipe blog, Lucky Star's Kitchen
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Perry Lakes Drive