Pioneer Park is an unusual playspace situated next to the Canning River in Gosnells. The playground is below street level and you enter via a ‘tree top’ long walkway which is pram friendly and great fun for scooting down.
The Canning River runs next to the playground but it is well fenced off so there is no danger of little people getting close to the water whilst your back is turned. The playground is well shaded by the many trees that surround it.
The playground consisting of a large climbing net, a playframe complete with a double slide, various rockers – a surfboard, a seesaw, a motorbike and a 4-way see-saw.
Playframe with double slide
There are a few benches plus one picnic table and BBQ.
The toilets are a little walk away up the steep steps of the amphitheatre so not hugely practical if you are visiting with toilet training toddlers or have a pram with you.
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Federation Parade