Located on Pulchella Ramble is a perfect toddler friendly playground.
It is fully fenced, which is perfect to stop the little ones escaping.
There is a variety of play equipment for the little ones to crawl/walk over, rock on, slide down, swing on etc.
As a mum of a 10 month old, my highlight was the bucket swing!
There are shade sails above the playground as well as trees for plenty of shade. Located outside the gated area is two picnic tables and seating, as well as BBQs.
The playground overlooks a large grassed area, perfect for kicking a ball or running around.
Feel like a coffee? Dome Banksia Grove is only a short walk or drive away!
Pulchella Park is located on Pulchella Ramble in Banksia Grove
- Little Land, Balcatta - May 23, 2019
- Subiaco Tram - April 11, 2019
- Roc Candy – Make your own lollipop - April 1, 2019
- SpeedFit - March 28, 2019
- WA Police Force Expo, Joondalup - March 21, 2019
- Heirisson Island, Perth - March 13, 2019
- Splashfest, Swanbourne - February 20, 2019
- Boorna Waanginy: The Trees Speak - February 9, 2019
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2019
- The Ground Cafe, Lexia - January 18, 2019
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Pulchella Ramble