Located on Pulchella Ramble is a perfect toddler friendly playground.
It is fully fenced, which is perfect to stop the little ones escaping.
There is a variety of play equipment for the little ones to crawl/walk over, rock on, slide down, swing on etc.
As a mum of a 10 month old, my highlight was the bucket swing!
There are shade sails above the playground as well as trees for plenty of shade. Located outside the gated area is two picnic tables and seating, as well as BBQs.
The playground overlooks a large grassed area, perfect for kicking a ball or running around.
Feel like a coffee? Dome Banksia Grove is only a short walk or drive away!
Pulchella Park is located on Pulchella Ramble in Banksia Grove
- The Bothy Family Retreat, Lancelin - August 9, 2018
- Playing with Light, Scitech - August 7, 2018
- Ashley & Friends Day, Whiteman Park - August 2, 2018
- 115 Collective, Merriwa - August 2, 2018
- Lollipop’s Playland, Butler - July 16, 2018
- Mini Marine Biologist – Toddlers Tuesdays, AQWA - July 6, 2018
- City of Perth Winter Fest - June 30, 2018
- Skating at Elizabeth Quay - June 25, 2018
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - June 23, 2018
- Winterworld Fremantle - June 23, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.