Located on Pulchella Ramble is a perfect toddler friendly playground.
It is fully fenced, which is perfect to stop the little ones escaping.
There is a variety of play equipment for the little ones to crawl/walk over, rock on, slide down, swing on etc.
As a mum of a 10 month old, my highlight was the bucket swing!
There are shade sails above the playground as well as trees for plenty of shade. Located outside the gated area is two picnic tables and seating, as well as BBQs.
The playground overlooks a large grassed area, perfect for kicking a ball or running around.
Feel like a coffee? Dome Banksia Grove is only a short walk or drive away!
Pulchella Park is located on Pulchella Ramble in Banksia Grove
- RAC Christmas Pageant - November 29, 2018
- The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens - November 27, 2018
- Trees Adventure, Yanchep National Park - November 23, 2018
- The City of Perth Christmas Lights Trail - November 18, 2018
- TGI Fridays, Westfield Carousel - November 15, 2018
- Kaleidoscope Festival 2018 - October 31, 2018
- DFO Perth - October 18, 2018
- Rug Rats on Ice at Xtreme Ice, Mirrabooka - October 15, 2018
- Bricktober Perth - October 6, 2018
- Spring in the City - September 25, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Pulchella Ramble