If your kids love getting out on their bikes or scooters, Rendell Park is well worth a visit.
Rendell Park features a scooter and bike track in a similar style to Shepherds Bush Park, with the track laid out like a mini road with little street signs and a roundabout. There’s a start and finish like like a race track, a wiggly road to navigate through the middle, and hills to coast down.
For bigger kids on bigger bikes, there is a small gravel track at the top of the park with concrete based humps to ride across.
In addition to a fun scooter and bike track, Rendell Park features a playground with sand base. If your kids love to climb like mine does, this one will be a winner! There are steps or ropes to climb up, a rock climbing wall and a rope bridge, as well as monkey bars and a flying fox. To get down, there is a fireman’s pole or two slides.
Adjacent to the playground are swings, both regular and a toddler swing, and a rope net spinner with rubber soft fall matting surrounding it.
We also found two wooden picnic tables and a wooden park bench. So you could pack morning or afternoon tea or a lunch, and enjoy a bite while you all play and explore.
Rendell Park is located on a quiet street, next to fenced off bushland. While it’s not fenced off from the road, most of the play equipment is far enough away from the road that little runners could be intercepted before getting into trouble.
The only downside is there are currently no shade sails over any of the play equipment and no toilets. The only shading is natural shading from the surrounding trees. So it would be best to pack a hat and sunscreen, just in case.
Located on Rendell Way, Koondoola, just in from Beach Road.
If you’re in need of a caffeine hit or a snack before or after your play, Rollerz Cafe is close by on Bonner Drive, off Beach Road, in Malaga.
- Family Friendly Events for March - February 15, 2019
- Red Man Cucina, Bedford - February 14, 2019
- Schlice, Morley - February 14, 2019
- Sugar & Nice, Inglewood - February 12, 2019
- Chinese New Year Events in Perth - January 29, 2019
- Best Playgrounds for Flying Fox Fun in Perth - January 20, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for February - January 17, 2019
- Australia Day Events Perth 2019 - January 15, 2019
- City of Perth – Family Friendly Australia Day Events - January 8, 2019
- Animaze: Amazing Animals for Kids - January 3, 2019
Holly Clark is currently a stay at home mum of one, a self-confessed coffee addict and a baker of sweet treats. She studied Professional Writing and Editing and occasionally writes on her recipe blog, Lucky Star's Kitchen
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Rendell Way