Place Category: Playgrounds
Rivergums Park in Baldivis is a great little park. It has a small play equipment area suitable for Toddlers and Climbing Equipment for the older kids. There is also a big Flying Fox & Platform for the older kids (and adults too!).
There is plenty of grassed areas for picnics and also benches placed throughout for sitting and watching the kids play. Although there are no shade sails covering the equipment there are plenty of trees that provide shade.
The Bike/Walk path runs around the play area leading up to the BBQ areas and also along the water. There are a couple of ‘Viewing Areas’ along the water and also heaps of ducks which the kids love feeding!
I couldn’t see any toilets at the park though which is a bit of a negative as Rivergums Park has the potential to offer hours of fun for the whole family.
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
- Kids Summer Fest, Elizabeth Quay - January 4, 2019
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - January 3, 2019
- Christmas ArtVo at Crown Perth - December 18, 2018
- Bistro 38 Champagne Carvery Chococlate Buffet at Joondalup Resort - December 2, 2018
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - November 28, 2018
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Baldivis Road