Place Category: Playgrounds
Rivergums Park in Baldivis is a great little park. It has a small play equipment area suitable for Toddlers and Climbing Equipment for the older kids. There is also a big Flying Fox & Platform for the older kids (and adults too!).
There is plenty of grassed areas for picnics and also benches placed throughout for sitting and watching the kids play. Although there are no shade sails covering the equipment there are plenty of trees that provide shade.
The Bike/Walk path runs around the play area leading up to the BBQ areas and also along the water. There are a couple of ‘Viewing Areas’ along the water and also heaps of ducks which the kids love feeding!
I couldn’t see any toilets at the park though which is a bit of a negative as Rivergums Park has the potential to offer hours of fun for the whole family.
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 9 and 6 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Baldivis Road