Riverton Jetty playground is located next to the Lo Quay River Cafe in Wilson.
Riverton Jetty playground is a nature based playground that features 2 slides, 2 swings, a spinning rope frame, a hammock swing and lots of different balance/walking challenges.
The playground is decorated with lots of new plant, animal wood carvings and sand/water flow activities.
The playground has a fence between it and the road and between it and river keeping the kids safe (please note, it is not fully enclosed).
There is great access to this playground by foot or bike, via the large Canning River cycle and walkway paths.
Riverton Jetty playground is also adjacent to a fantastic cafe that will deliver to those around the playground. There are BBQ tables, park benches scattered throughout, a drinking fountain with 3 large shade sails for summer.
This is a hot spot for kayakers, and there is lots of wildlife around, including baby swans and baby ducks, already!
There is parking on the roadside and in the cafe but it does full up fast and early. Big thanks to the Wilson Community Group that contributed to the design of this great new playground.
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 9 and 6 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.