Riverton Jetty playground is located next to the Lo Quay River Cafe in Wilson.
Riverton Jetty playground is a nature based playground that features 2 slides, 2 swings, a spinning rope frame, a hammock swing and lots of different balance/walking challenges.
The playground is decorated with lots of new plant, animal wood carvings and sand/water flow activities.
The playground has a fence between it and the road and between it and river keeping the kids safe (please note, it is not fully enclosed).
There is great access to this playground by foot or bike, via the large Canning River cycle and walkway paths.
Riverton Jetty playground is also adjacent to a fantastic cafe that will deliver to those around the playground. There are BBQ tables, park benches scattered throughout, a drinking fountain with 3 large shade sails for summer.
This is a hot spot for kayakers, and there is lots of wildlife around, including baby swans and baby ducks, already!
There is parking on the roadside and in the cafe but it does full up fast and early. Big thanks to the Wilson Community Group that contributed to the design of this great new playground.
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: 215 Fern Rd