Situated next door to the Osborne Park Bowls Club is a sheltered little playground in the corner of Robinson Reserve.
The playground is covered by shade sails, and being built up on two sides with limestone blocks also helps keep the playground more sheltered from the weather.
There is a large climbing structure at one end featuring a curved slide, a plastic climbing wall, a chain ladder, with a steering wheel and a telescope on the top level. There are climbing bars on either end and the structure loops around, connected by monkey bars and a curved flying fox.
Separate to this are two swings, a toddler swing and a baby swing, and a freestanding spring rocker with two seats.
Miss almost 3 had fun climbing to the top, looking around with the telescope or driving with the steering wheel, and then whooping as she went down the slide. She also had a ball on the swings and racing around on the grass.
With a large oval adjacent, Robinson Reserve is a great place to run and kick a ball around. A short walk to the Waterloo Street side and there is a cricket cage for young cricketers to hone their skills. The reserve is popular with locals walking their dogs in the morning or evening too, so would be a great place to meet other families with dogs.
Robinson Reserve Playground is accessible via the gate at the corner of Park Street and El Dorado Street, Tuart Hill.
If you’re in need of coffee or snacks, Robinson Reserve is a short walk to the shops and cafes on Main Street, Osborne Park. Why not combine your play date with a visit to Sondrea Espresso or with a visit to the Osborne Park Library?
- Hatched Coffee Shop, Kingsley - July 9, 2018
- Trading Treasures Toy Museum, Guildford - June 27, 2018
- Siena’s Restaurant, Leederville - June 14, 2018
- June Family Events and What’s on in Perth - May 31, 2018
- Yelo, Mount Hawthorn - May 28, 2018
- WA Day Events 2018 - May 24, 2018
- Surfing Lizard Espresso Bar, Coogee - May 7, 2018
- DFES Education and Heritage Centre - May 3, 2018
- ANZAC Day Family Events Guide 2018 - April 16, 2018
- Cicerello’s Fremantle - April 5, 2018
Holly Clark is currently a stay at home mum of one, a self-confessed coffee addict and a baker of sweet treats. She studied Professional Writing and Editing and occasionally writes on her recipe blog, Lucky Star's Kitchen