Place Category: Playgrounds
Was on the way to Claremont Quarter when we stumbled across a fantastic playground just a stone’s throw away from CQ. Rowe Park consists of, a playground, separate sand pit area, lush greenery, benches, basketball court, tennis courts, drinks fountain and plenty of shade. There is also BBQ pits and picnic tables in the near future.
The playground features 2 slides, drums, rocking frog, see-saw, spider-web climbing ropes, wobbly bridge, swings, rock climbing, monkey bars, tic-tac-toe and a huge sandpit. It is definitely one for all ages. Lots of parking can be found just adjacent to the playground.
Spiderweb climbing ropes
Grab a picnic, some coffee, friends and make Rowe Park your next playdate destination.
Rowe Park, Claremont
Crn Stevens Street and Vancluse Street, Claremont, off Gugeri Street.
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 15, 2018
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017
Estabelle is a mother of 2. Originally from Singapore, she loves her food, coffee and shopping. When not being a mad scientist in the laboratory, she enjoys being outdoors and spending time with her family and friends.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Vaucluse Avenue