- AboutJust North of the river, nestled within the shade trees, is a nature park like no other! The Russell Brown Adventure Park in Mosman Park is located in Minim Cove, on the bank of the Swan River, just beyond the Mosman Park Tennis Club.
Rusell Brown adventure park blends in well with the bushland, and you would hardly even know it was there. It’s well hidden in the bush with natural structures to climb on that are mostly made of wood, stone, and ropes.It’s an amazing nature playground with which features rope and balancing areas, large fallen trees to scramble on, bush cubby houses, water play areas including a running brook.
There is a river and a lake are nearby the adventure park, so keep a close eye on little ones.
There is also an enclosed area for toddlers and small children who may find the adventure park a bit challenging.
Even my “tween” son and teenage daughter had fun at this park.There are toilet facilities available, as well as BBQ s and picnic tables. It seems the perfect place for a family BBQ.
The Russell Brown Adventure Park is located on McCabe Street, Mosman Park, WA 6012
- Blank Canvas Gifts - December 1, 2016
- Best Water Slides in Perth - November 1, 2016
- Kalamunda Water Park - March 6, 2015
- Claremont Pool, Claremont - January 29, 2015
- Roll n Dice Barber Shop, Canning Vale - November 1, 2014
- Top Ten Halloween Party Tips for Kids - October 17, 2014
- Kinderdental Paediatric Dentist, Claremont - August 21, 2014
- Outback Jacks, Northbridge - May 14, 2014
- Dinosaur World: Bird and Reptile Park, Denmark - January 23, 2014
- Top Activities For Under 5’s at Adventure World - December 11, 2013
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: McCabe Street