Russell Square Playground features a free-standing birds-nest swing, two slides of different sizes, monkey bars, a balancing bridge, and a climbing. There is plenty to climb and bridges to run across,… as well as some grassed area next to the playground.
The base is rubbery soft fall decorated with cute ladybugs. The playground isn’t fully fenced but it’s fenced enough to keep kids away from the busy Northbridge Streets.
Based on the equipment, this playground would probably best suit toddlers and onwards. There isn’t a lot of shade over the playground. Depending on the time of day it may get some from the large tree behind. Otherwise best to pack a hat and sunscreen.
An Exeloo is available across the street if the need for a toilet should arise, and drinks and snacks are available just up the street at a convenience store if you get stuck – most bars and coffee shops weren’t open until after 3pm when we went.
Russell Square Playground is located on James Street, Northbridge.
- Family Friendly Events for August 2019 - July 18, 2019
- Candy Cow, Cowaramup - July 18, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for July 2019 - June 19, 2019
- Prickly Pear Cafe, Yokine - June 11, 2019
- Christmas in July Events 2019 - June 4, 2019
- Noggos Kitchen and Coffee, Maylands - May 24, 2019
- WA Day Family Events 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for June 2019 - May 11, 2019
- Adzera Cafe, Scarborough - April 23, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for May 2019 - April 23, 2019
Holly Clark is currently a stay at home mum of one, a self-confessed coffee addict and a baker of sweet treats. She studied Professional Writing and Editing and occasionally writes on her recipe blog, Lucky Star's Kitchen
…MORE IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO IN PERTH
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: James Street