Russell Square Playground features a free-standing birds-nest swing, two slides of different sizes, monkey bars, a balancing bridge, and a climbing. There is plenty to climb and bridges to run across,… as well as some grassed area next to the playground.
The base is rubbery soft fall decorated with cute ladybugs. The playground isn’t fully fenced but it’s fenced enough to keep kids away from the busy Northbridge Streets.
Based on the equipment, this playground would probably best suit toddlers and onwards. There isn’t a lot of shade over the playground. Depending on the time of day it may get some from the large tree behind. Otherwise best to pack a hat and sunscreen.
An Exeloo is available across the street if the need for a toilet should arise, and drinks and snacks are available just up the street at a convenience store if you get stuck – most bars and coffee shops weren’t open until after 3pm when we went.
Russell Square Playground is located on James Street, Northbridge.
- Leisure World, Thornlie - November 20, 2018
- Best Parks For Birthday Parties in Perth - November 14, 2018
- Cool Kids Classes in Perth - November 7, 2018
- Bullsbrook Library, Bullsbrook - November 7, 2018
- The Mean Bean Diner, Bullsbrook - October 23, 2018
- Landsdale Farm School - October 23, 2018
- Herdsman Lake Wildlife Centre, Churchlands - October 10, 2018
- Inflatable World, Shenton Park - October 10, 2018
- Little Donkey Corner, Tuart Hill - September 18, 2018
- September Family Friendly Events Perth - August 23, 2018
Holly Clark is currently a stay at home mum of one, a self-confessed coffee addict and a baker of sweet treats. She studied Professional Writing and Editing and occasionally writes on her recipe blog, Lucky Star's Kitchen
…MORE IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO IN PERTH
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: James Street