Santa Ana Park Currambine – hidden away behind the Currambine shops, down Santa Ana Mews is a little gem of a park. Tall trees surround a few grassy areas, perfect for kicking around a ball and provide shade to most of the park.
The real draw to this park for us, was the playground as there’s one section which is designed just for toddlers, with just the right challenges and a safe height for your toddlers to master the steps and slide by themselves. It kept Mr 2 busy for ages, with such pride that he could do everything all by himself! There’s a clock face with spinning hands in this area too which my little one enjoyed and a small ladder.
There are 2 swings adjacent to this, one being a baby swing.
Nearby is a large spider web like climbing frame specifically for older children. Although Mr 2 enjoyed being lifted up and sitting and bouncing on it, he was to young to be able to climb it. Children can climb from the inside or on the outside and all around.
There is some seating and one covered picnic shelter right next to the play areas. Perfect for a catch up with friends while the kids play, especially for parents with toddlers!
There is some mosaic artwork featured in the park which was designed by Currambine Primary School students which is lovely to see.
As it’s a fairly small park there are no toilets available though there are some located nearby at Currambine Central.
- Dough Pizza, Westfield Whitford City - September 18, 2018
- Something Italian, Merriwa - November 14, 2017
- Guzman y Gomez, Westfield Whitford City - October 11, 2017
- Prince of Wales Hotel Bistro Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Corners on King Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Bunbury Wildlife Park - May 29, 2017
- Music Together with Sarah - May 11, 2017
- Discovery Park-Koombana Bay Holiday Park - March 29, 2017
- WA Museum Discovery Zone at The State Library of WA - March 13, 2017
- Hardware Cafe, Quinns Rocks - February 4, 2017
Kylie is the mum of a gorgeous toddler who is growing far too fast by devouring her sleep. She is a qualified early childhood teacher, who loves exploring the world through the eyes of a 2 year old and now knows more about diggers than she ever imagined she would
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Santa Ana Mews