Seldon Street Playground is located in a small park on Eton Street, North Perth. The street is fairly quiet, with plenty of roadside parking available.
The playground area is fenced with two Maglock gates, and the equipment is surrounded by rubbery softfall. Shade sails cover most of the playground, with shady trees outside the fence helping to increase the shaded area.
The main play structure features a tall twisty slide, ladders and a bridge to climb, as well as a rope web and two different sized climbing walls. At one end is a fireman pole, monkey bars and a flying fox.
There are two swings, including toddler swing.
Miss 2.5 loved the four-way spring rocker and the suspended saddle rocker.
The playground also has a large rubbery hammock to lie on, stand-on spinners, and balance bars.
Outside the fence, to one end of the park is a native bush garden with gravel paths to walk through.
To the other end is a grassy area which would be perfect for kicking a ball around. Dogs are welcome on a leash, so it may be a great spot for the kids to run around with their furry family members.
Being a smaller park, there are no toilets or barbecues. So perhaps it’s best suited to shorter visits.
Seldon Street Playground is a great little park that would suit toddlers through to kids around 10 years old. It may be a smaller park, but it’s packed with things to do. It’s clean and well maintained, the grassy area freshly mowed when we visited.
Seldon Street Playground is located on the corner of Eton Street and Seldon Street, North Perth, just in from the lights at Green Street and Wanneroo Road.
- Family Friendly Events for March - February 15, 2019
- Red Man Cucina, Bedford - February 14, 2019
- Schlice, Morley - February 14, 2019
- Sugar & Nice, Inglewood - February 12, 2019
- Chinese New Year Events in Perth - January 29, 2019
- Best Playgrounds for Flying Fox Fun in Perth - January 20, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for February - January 17, 2019
- Australia Day Events Perth 2019 - January 15, 2019
- City of Perth – Family Friendly Australia Day Events - January 8, 2019
- Animaze: Amazing Animals for Kids - January 3, 2019
Holly Clark is currently a stay at home mum of one, a self-confessed coffee addict and a baker of sweet treats. She studied Professional Writing and Editing and occasionally writes on her recipe blog, Lucky Star's Kitchen
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Selden Street