Tucked away in a quiet street in Queens Park is Serisier Parkway playground. It is a fully fenced playground with two gate entries. It is quite well shaded naturally with palm trees in the park and tall trees surrounding.
The play equipment has a small climbing wall, slide and a couple of rope climbing activities. It was well suited to Miss 3 and her friends (Miss almost 2 and Miss 3.5).
There is also a large see-saw and swing set with a toddler swing and a normal swing. The park is sand based so the kids also spent some time building and playing in the sand.
There is a decent sized grass space which would be suitable for ball games and running around. There is also a small path and paved area which could be used to practice bike riding or scooter in a safe environment. The only thing missing from the park is a bench or seat for the parents. We just found a shady space and sat on the edge of the wall around the sand.
Serisier Parkway is a quiet street with a large median strip in the middle of the two lanes and exercise equipment spaced along the street and around the park. The median strip has a wide footpath in the middle. There is plenty of parking available on the street surrounding the park.
Serisier Parkway Queens Park.
- Cafe 63, Westfield Carousel - October 4, 2018
- Decadent C’s, Mandurah - October 3, 2018
- Zoorassic Park at Perth Zoo - September 20, 2018
- Pre-Schoolers Mornings, Waterford Plaza - September 18, 2018
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival - September 6, 2018
- Belmont Forum – Playspace - August 13, 2018
- Hampton & Maley, Victoria Park - August 13, 2018
- Secret Garden Cafe and Patisserie, South Perth - June 19, 2018
- Riverton Library, Riverton - June 14, 2018
- Tumblers Kids Gym, Riverton Leisureplex - June 7, 2018
Claire Tondut is currently a stay-at-home mother of one daughter and a puppy. When she is not chasing little Miss around she loves to spend time with hubby, friends and family.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Serisier Parkway