Fun new adventure pla Read more [...]
Tucked away in a quiet street in Queens Park is Serisier Parkway playground. It is a fully fenced playground with two gate entries. It is quite well shaded naturally with palm trees in the park and tall trees surrounding.
The play equipment has a small climbing wall, slide and a couple of rope climbing activities. It was well suited to Miss 3 and her friends (Miss almost 2 and Miss 3.5).
There is also a large see-saw and swing set with a toddler swing and a normal swing. The park is sand based so the kids also spent some time building and playing in the sand.
There is a decent sized grass space which would be suitable for ball games and running around. There is also a small path and paved area which could be used to practice bike riding or scooter in a safe environment. The only thing missing from the park is a bench or seat for the parents. We just found a shady space and sat on the edge of the wall around the sand.
Serisier Parkway is a quiet street with a large median strip in the middle of the two lanes and exercise equipment spaced along the street and around the park. The median strip has a wide footpath in the middle. There is plenty of parking available on the street surrounding the park.
Serisier Parkway Queens Park.
- PJ Masks at Karrinyup Shopping Centre - April 17, 2018
- Castledare Miniature Railway - April 10, 2018
- The Faraway Tree Cafe and Community Space, Glen Forrest - April 4, 2018
- Blasta Brewing Company, Burswood - March 26, 2018
- Cape View Beach Resort, Busselton - March 20, 2018
- Busselton Jetty - March 20, 2018
- Canning River Cafe - March 20, 2018
- Kalamunda Fairy Door Trail - February 20, 2018
- Penny Garden Restaurant, Swan Valley - January 29, 2018
- Lavender Bistro and Boutique, Swan Valley - January 16, 2018
Claire Tondut is currently a stay-at-home mother of one daughter and a puppy. When she is not chasing little Miss around she loves to spend time with hubby, friends and family.