This is a disability friendly playground for both able and less able bodied children.
The play structure can be access by a wheelchair friendly ramp and features throughout the structure.
Children with good upper body strength can use the various bars to pull themselves up onto the playframe or guide themselves down.
A fully enclosed tube slide is excellent for keep the kids on the slide and avoid sliding / falling out the sides. Just make sure you catch them when they get out 😉
Boat and Rocker feature overlooking Perth Foreshore
Two swing one of which was broken when we visited in 2012
A rather picturesque stream runs along the back of the park so be mindful if you have little one’s who like to run off. There is a bridge over the stream and we loved playing “The Billy Goat’s Gruff”…who’s that trip trapping on my bridge? 🙂
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (9) and Lollie (6).