This is a disability friendly playground for both able and less able bodied children.
The play structure can be access by a wheelchair friendly ramp and features throughout the structure.
Children with good upper body strength can use the various bars to pull themselves up onto the playframe or guide themselves down.
A fully enclosed tube slide is excellent for keep the kids on the slide and avoid sliding / falling out the sides. Just make sure you catch them when they get out 😉
Boat and Rocker feature overlooking Perth Foreshore
Two swing one of which was broken when we visited in 2012
A rather picturesque stream runs along the back of the park so be mindful if you have little one’s who like to run off. There is a bridge over the stream and we loved playing “The Billy Goat’s Gruff”…who’s that trip trapping on my bridge? 🙂
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Hurlingham Road