Located on the beautiful South Perth foreshore is Hurlingham Rd Park a playground designed for able bodied and less able bodied children.
The main play structure can be accessed by a wheelchair ramp. This area is sand based and covered by shade sails in summer.
This play structure can also be accessed by different steps, ladders and climbing walls, depending on the ability of your child.
There are two slides. One is a standard straight slide, the other is a slightly curved enclosed slide.
The play structure has plenty more of room for little ones to play underneath and has a sea theme with brightly coloured fish, shells and boats painted on.There are also two swings in this area and a liberty swing just to the side. The liberty swing is also covered in shade sails in summer.
A little stream with bridges runs behind the playground. In winter this does have water in it so be aware if you have little runners who like water! My daughter enjoyed playing over the bridges.The foreshore has plenty of open green grass for running or ball games and nice big shady trees if you want to put down a picnic rug.
There is a decent sized car park, public toilets, BBQ facilities and covered picnic tables so a great spot for a group picnic. There are also a couple of drink fountains in the area.
Like the other playgrounds located along the South Perth foreshore, this one has great views. There are a couple of park benches around the playground and liberty swing which allows you to supervise play and enjoy the view! There is also the walk/cycle path if you want to tire your little ones out some more with a walk, bike ride or scooter. My Miss 3 always enjoys having a scoot along the river.
Located on Hurlingham Road, South Perth.
- PJ Masks at Karrinyup Shopping Centre - April 17, 2018
- Castledare Miniature Railway - April 10, 2018
- The Faraway Tree Cafe and Community Space, Glen Forrest - April 4, 2018
- Blasta Brewing Company, Burswood - March 26, 2018
- Cape View Beach Resort, Busselton - March 20, 2018
- Busselton Jetty - March 20, 2018
- Canning River Cafe - March 20, 2018
- Kalamunda Fairy Door Trail - February 20, 2018
- Penny Garden Restaurant, Swan Valley - January 29, 2018
- Lavender Bistro and Boutique, Swan Valley - January 16, 2018
Claire Tondut is currently a stay-at-home mother of one daughter and a puppy. When she is not chasing little Miss around she loves to spend time with hubby, friends and family.