South Beach playground in South Fremantle is perfect for pirate lovers!
It’s a boat themed playground complete with a large climbing area, a double slide and a set of swings.
Kids will love taking their Pirate play to another level with climbing the mast, walking the plank and firing the cannons.
In addition to the two swings there is also a hammock swing.
Small kids will love the cute dolphin rocker.
The playground is positioned on softfall and there are shade sails erected during the summer months.
The playground is situated on the foreshore area of South Beach. There is a huge grassy area – perfect for picnics and ball games which is shaded by trees. You’ll also find several large gazebos and BBQs.
South Beach playground is within a short walk to the South Beach Cafe.
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (9) and Lollie (6).