South Beach playground in South Fremantle is perfect for pirate lovers!
It’s a boat themed playground complete with a large climbing area, a double slide and a set of swings.
Kids will love taking their Pirate play to another level with climbing the mast, walking the plank and firing the cannons.
In addition to the two swings there is also a hammock swing.
Small kids will love the cute dolphin rocker.
The playground is positioned on softfall and there are shade sails erected during the summer months.
The playground is situated on the foreshore area of South Beach. There is a huge grassy area – perfect for picnics and ball games which is shaded by trees. You’ll also find several large gazebos and BBQs.
South Beach playground is within a short walk to the South Beach Cafe.
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Ocean Road