St Leonards Park is a fantastic playground for kids of all ages located in the St Leonards Estate in the Swan Valley.
The playground consists of two separate areas catering for both toddlers and older children. The main area of the playground is designed like a fort with look out points at various levels of the structure. Kids can delight in being the king of the castle!
The play structure is entered by a wide ramp which easily accessible for wheelchairs and strollers.
Along the ramp way at toddler height you’ll find lots of stimulation for the younger kids with bongo drums, steering wheels and other interactive toys.
For the bigger kids that prefer not to take the easy option they can climb their way to the top of the fort using the climbing wall.
And make their way down using the fireman’s pole.
Or the super fast slide.
Little kids get their own lower level double slide.
Will your child be daring enough to make their way across the rope bridge?
A firm favourite at any playground is the spinning wheel
The toddler area has a small slide with ramp access.
There are two bucket seat swings, plus two normal swings and birds nest swing.
The main play structure is shaded by trees but both the toddler and swing area are unshaded. There is a large green perfect for ball games.
Facilities include sheltered picnic tables, BBQs and a toilet.
St Leonards Park is located off Arthur Street in the St Leonards Estate, Swan Valley.
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Arthur Street