Stirling Civic Gardens Park is a bit of a hidden gem, even though it runs off the main road (Cedric Street), you can’t really see what the park has to offer from the road. It is a lovely park with manicured gardens and plenty of shade provided by all the large trees.
There are a couple of ponds around the park that usually have plenty of ducks swimming in them. I am assuming that they are used to being fed as they were more than happy to come up to us when we walked down to see them.
Stirling Civic Gardens Park seems to be very quiet on weekdays, but as soon as the weekend comes, there is always a birthday party or 2 going on. There are a couple of BBQs near the playground area which seems to be cleaned daily, as they are always clean when we visit.
It would be a lovely spot to come for a summers night bbq or picnic as they have lights dotted all around the park and playground, as well as tables and chairs under shelters.
The playground is quite large and is covered with shade sails. It has the usual, swings, slides, tunnels and flying foxes.
If the playground is not your thing, then there is plenty of room to kick around a football or play some cricket. You can even take the bikes and scooters and have a ride around the path the runs all around the perimeter of the park.
There are toilets situated right near the playground and bbq area and there is plenty of parking available just off Cedric Street Stirling.
- Froth Craft Brewery, Exmouth - July 9, 2018
- Exmouth Waterpark - July 3, 2018
- Funtastic4Kids Play Centre, Wangara - February 20, 2018
- Cocolat Scarborough - February 20, 2018
- Grannie’s Home Kitchen, York - January 29, 2018
- Lulu’s Cafe, Rockingham - January 29, 2018
- Lakeview Café Waldecks, Kingsley - November 29, 2017
- Lone Star Rib House, Joondalup - November 14, 2017
- Coco Cola Cafe – Toodyay - November 14, 2017
- The Saint, Innaloo - September 22, 2017