Stretton Way Reserve, situated behind Kenwick Village and is one of the shadiest parks I have seen. Shade sails cover the climbing equipment as well as the BBQ area making it good for summer outings.
The play equipment has an excellent variety of play equipment including three slides, monkey bars, balancing equipment, various levels of climbing structures, and a basketball hoop.
The BBQ area has picnic tables and seats to go with the two free BBQs. It is very well shaded and sits alongside a grassed area perfect for kicking a ball or playing cricket. Unfortunately, there are no toilets available.
Stretton Way Reserve is located on Stretton Way in Kenwick
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 9 and 6 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews