Stretton Way Reserve, situated behind Kenwick Village and is one of the shadiest parks I have seen. Shade sails cover the climbing equipment as well as the BBQ area making it good for summer outings.
The play equipment has an excellent variety of play equipment including three slides, monkey bars, balancing equipment, various levels of climbing structures, and a basketball hoop.
The BBQ area has picnic tables and seats to go with the two free BBQs. It is very well shaded and sits alongside a grassed area perfect for kicking a ball or playing cricket. Unfortunately, there are no toilets available.
Stretton Way Reserve is located on Stretton Way in Kenwick
- Little Herberts, Wembley - January 22, 2020
- Bathers Beach House, Fremantle - December 11, 2019
- Charter 1 Sailing, Fremantle - November 20, 2019
- Old Wild West, Hillarys - November 7, 2019
- Ivy & Jack, Perth City - October 4, 2019
- Pixar Putt Perth - October 3, 2019
- Why Should Men In Perth Start Using Beauty Subscription Boxes - September 16, 2019
- Key Tips On Finding Great Product Deals For Parents - September 13, 2019
- Kien Strawberry Farm - August 19, 2019
- Penrhos salutes and supports Perth Super Parents - August 6, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.