Stretton Way Reserve, situated behind Kenwick Village and is one of the shadiest parks I have seen. Shade sails cover the climbing equipment as well as the BBQ area making it good for summer outings.
The play equipment has an excellent variety of play equipment including three slides, monkey bars, balancing equipment, various levels of climbing structures, and a basketball hoop.
The BBQ area has picnic tables and seats to go with the two free BBQs. It is very well shaded and sits alongside a grassed area perfect for kicking a ball or playing cricket. Unfortunately, there are no toilets available.
Stretton Way Reserve is located on Stretton Way in Kenwick
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Stretton Way