- AboutThe Swanbourne Beach Foreshore Playground is set in between the beach and The Shorehouse Restaurant. This is a fantastic spot to grab a picnic or BBQ and let the kids run around the grassed area and play in the small pirate themed fenced playground.There is a small car park in front of the playground with much more parking further round towards the surf club.
Swanbourne Beach Foreshore Playground is set in both sand and asphalt and consists of several play frames with a pirate ship theme.Ahoy me hearties! Great fun for the kids to have some pretend playtime.Lots of fun play in the sand to be had with buckets to be filled and emptied.Swanbourne Beach Foreshore playground is a great spot for a picnic on the shaded picnic bench if you can find it free!Otherwise, let the kids run around the playground then head to The Shorehouse for some lunch or dinner.
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018
- Top places for grocery shopping in Perth - September 28, 2018
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Swanbourne Beach