OPENING FRIDAY 9TH NOVEMBER
The Rivergums Adventure Park is a monster inspired nature-based adventure playground and is the perfect place to let your child’s imagination run wild! From the moment my 2 year old spotted the huge monster feet he was roaring with excitement!!!
The main feature is the monsters nest climbing tower and a 6-metre high slide – my 8 year old could have stayed and played for hours. The monster nest includes two climbing towers, with a sturdy rope bridge linking them. There are staggered rubber steps to climb halfway up the climb to the top, which will avoid any nasty falls. My little monkey enjoyed swinging her away along the bridge, using the ropes like monkey bars before coming racing down the 6-metre tunnel slide. She also told me she found some Australian animals engraved on the top platform.
For the smaller kids, there is musical play.
A birds nest swing.
A small rope and rock climbing obstacle.
And a larger rope climbing obstacle.
Plus the park is filled with lots of natural elements including a dry creek, upside down trees, and timber balance logs.
The upside down trees are not only an awesome feature, interestingly the trees used are original trees to the space that needed to be demolished to make way for the playground.
The playground has been carefully built around and under existing trees meaning there is plenty of shade from retrained trees. There is a comfy seating area, pathways and timber bridges make it easy to get around with a pram and a drinking fountain with drinking fountain with bottle refill tap and dog bowl (I also noticed doggy bags on the bins, making it a great place to take the dog as well as the kids). There are no BBQs or toilets.
The Rivergums Adventure Park
Located on the corner of Avoca Chase and Crinia Drive, Baldivis.
- WA Police Force Expo, Joondalup - March 21, 2019
- Heirisson Island, Perth - March 13, 2019
- Splashfest, Swanbourne - February 20, 2019
- Boorna Waanginy: The Trees Speak - February 9, 2019
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2019
- The Ground Cafe, Lexia - January 18, 2019
- Mastercard Hopman Cup 2019, RAC Arena - December 30, 2018
- The Big Wedgie, South Perth - December 28, 2018
- Island Aqua Park, Hillarys Boat Harbour - December 18, 2018
- Lights in the Heights, Padbury - December 12, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Macadamia Avenue, Baldivis