The Village at Wellard Playground offers something for all ages!
There is 7m rope climbing frame they can come down the slide at the middle or keep climbing to the 2 stories above.
In front of the climbing slide there is a jumble of jungle ropes including a couple of hammocks to get a quick rest in before more energy burning.
There is a dome climbing frame that also has a ladder in the centre and along the outside music can be made with a drum, tambourine and noise maker.
There is a 3-way swing perfect for swinging competitions with friends.
A small slide which has no stairs, the only way to the top is up the hill!!
And behind the slide is 3 mini trampolines inset into the ground.
There is a large grass area that is well shaded by the beautiful large trees.
At the other side of the grass area is a skate park and to the side set in amongst the trees is a fantastic BMX track.
There are tables & seating around the playground, a free gas BBQ and a drinking fountain.
The nearest toilets are at the Wellard Train station and shopping centre which are a 10-minute walk from the playground.
The Village at Wellard Playground is located at Lambeth Circle and Corton Approach, Wellard.
- Roar Bar & Grill, Bibra Lake - May 16, 2019
- Duyfken 1606 Replica, AQWA - April 25, 2019
- Mermaid Magic at AQWA - April 18, 2019
- AQWA Try Driving - April 4, 2019
- Sculpture by the Sea 2019 - March 6, 2019
- Glowing Rooms Australia, Mini-Golf, Perth - February 28, 2019
- Perth Aqua Park, Baldivis - December 27, 2018
- Adventure World Rides with Tweens - October 4, 2018
- Under the Sea at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City - September 27, 2018
- AQWA Shark Sleepovers - August 31, 2018
Jacqui is a busy mum to 4 school age children who is currently a Swimming Teacher with Jump! Swim School Bibra Lake and studying part time towards a Commerce degree in Human Resources & Marketing.
In her free time, Jacqui enjoys getting out & about with her family checking out new places. You can follow Jacqui on Facebook and Instagram as Perth Tweens
..MORE IDEAS ON WHAT’S ON IN PERTH
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Corton Approach