The Village at Wellard Playground offers something for all ages!
There is 7m rope climbing frame they can come down the slide at the middle or keep climbing to the 2 stories above.
In front of the climbing slide there is a jumble of jungle ropes including a couple of hammocks to get a quick rest in before more energy burning.
There is a dome climbing frame that also has a ladder in the centre and along the outside music can be made with a drum, tambourine and noise maker.
There is a 3-way swing perfect for swinging competitions with friends.
A small slide which has no stairs, the only way to the top is up the hill!!
And behind the slide is 3 mini trampolines inset into the ground.
There is a large grass area that is well shaded by the beautiful large trees.
At the other side of the grass area is a skate park and to the side set in amongst the trees is a fantastic BMX track.
There are tables & seating around the playground, a free gas BBQ and a drinking fountain.
The nearest toilets are at the Wellard Train station and shopping centre which are a 10-minute walk from the playground.
The Village at Wellard Playground is located at Lambeth Circle and Corton Approach, Wellard.
- Sculpture by the Sea 2018 - March 8, 2018
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018
- Aloha Surfhouse, Joondalup - February 1, 2018
- Smurf World School Holiday at Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre - January 8, 2018
- January School Holiday Activities for Perth Tweens - January 4, 2018
- Ruby’s Bakehouse, Leeming - December 6, 2017
- Gingerbread House Kits Review - November 29, 2017
- The Great Valley Rally, Swan Valley - November 2, 2017
- Mooba Calleya - September 21, 2017
- Cockburn ARC - April 30, 2017
Jacqui is a busy mum to 4 school age children who is currently a Swimming Teacher with Jump! Swim School Bibra Lake and studying part time towards a Commerce degree in Human Resources & Marketing.
In her free time, Jacqui enjoys getting out & about with her family checking out new places. You can follow Jacqui on Facebook and Instagram as Perth Tweens