In amongst all the shiny office buildings in West Perth is Totterdell Park.
The leafy inner city park is made up of a soft fall play area with a large metal play frame that features two slides, “shop” window, climbing nets, ramps, monkey bars, a climbing wall and more.
There is also a see-saw and fun nest swing too. This play area isn’t covered by shade sails, though the park is surrounded by mature trees, giving a little afternoon shade.
The quiet park is not fenced and runs alongside Thomas Street, so you’ll want to keep an eye on little escape artists if you choose to take younger children.
There is ample space to kick a footy on the grassed area, which is fringed by large trees. It’s a nice spot to throw down a picnic rug under a shady tree.
There is ample parking available. There are a water fountain and benches under shady trees too. It’s a good spot to meet a parent who may work in West Perth for lunch. Totterdell Park is also walking distance from Princess Margaret Hospital.
Find Totterdell Park on Arthur Street, West Perth
- Mount Helena Tavern, Mount Helena - February 18, 2019
- Mount Flora Museum, Watermans Bay - February 14, 2019
- Chakra, Inglewood - February 11, 2019
- Zephyr Café, East Fremantle - February 10, 2019
- The Little Bay, Watermans Bay - February 6, 2019
- Mistelle, Bickley - February 4, 2019
- Jaffle Shack, West Perth - January 25, 2019
- Village Coffee, Marmion - January 23, 2019
- Golden Ponds, Baldivis - January 15, 2019
- Watermans Bay Beach and Playground - January 10, 2019
Amanda Carlin has her own blog - The Chef, His Wife and Their Perth-fect Life. The Chef's Wife LOVES to eat out in our beautiful city and discover new spots to dine. Amanda and Chef love tapas or something a little fancy for date night and with their son "Little Chef" in tow there's plenty of family friendly options too.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Arthur Street