In amongst all the shiny office buildings in West Perth is Totterdell Park.
The leafy inner city park is made up of a soft fall play area with a large metal play frame that features two slides, “shop” window, climbing nets, ramps, monkey bars, a climbing wall and more.
There is also a see-saw and fun nest swing too. This play area isn’t covered by shade sails, though the park is surrounded by mature trees, giving a little afternoon shade.
The quiet park is not fenced and runs alongside Thomas Street, so you’ll want to keep an eye on little escape artists if you choose to take younger children.
There is ample space to kick a footy on the grassed area, which is fringed by large trees. It’s a nice spot to throw down a picnic rug under a shady tree.
There is ample parking available. There are a water fountain and benches under shady trees too. It’s a good spot to meet a parent who may work in West Perth for lunch. Totterdell Park is also walking distance from Princess Margaret Hospital.
Find Totterdell Park on Arthur Street, West Perth
- Duncraig Library, Duncraig - June 29, 2018
- East Village, Westfield Whitford City - June 25, 2018
- The Groper and His Wife City Beach - June 14, 2018
- The Vault Kalamunda - June 7, 2018
- Dawson’s Garden World Forrestfield - June 6, 2018
- Darklight Joondalup - June 6, 2018
- Temper Temper, Margaret River - May 23, 2018
- Yahava KoffeeWorks Margaret River - May 15, 2018
- The Maze, Bullsbrook - May 3, 2018
- Rustico at Hay Shed Hill - May 1, 2018
Amanda Carlin has her own blog - The Chef, His Wife and Their Perth-fect Life. The Chef's Wife LOVES to eat out in our beautiful city and discover new spots to dine. Amanda and Chef love tapas or something a little fancy for date night and with their son "Little Chef" in tow there's plenty of family friendly options too.