In amongst all the shiny office buildings in West Perth is Totterdell Park.
The leafy inner city park is made up of a soft fall play area with a large metal play frame that features two slides, “shop” window, climbing nets, ramps, monkey bars, a climbing wall and more.
There is also a see-saw and fun nest swing too. This play area isn’t covered by shade sails, though the park is surrounded by mature trees, giving a little afternoon shade.
The quiet park is not fenced and runs alongside Thomas Street, so you’ll want to keep an eye on little escape artists if you choose to take younger children.
There is ample space to kick a footy on the grassed area, which is fringed by large trees. It’s a nice spot to throw down a picnic rug under a shady tree.
There is ample parking available. There are a water fountain and benches under shady trees too. It’s a good spot to meet a parent who may work in West Perth for lunch. Totterdell Park is also walking distance from Princess Margaret Hospital.
Find Totterdell Park on Arthur Street, West Perth
- Miller’s Ice Creamery, Cowaramup - February 15, 2018
- Simmo’s Ice Creamery, Dunsborough - February 15, 2018
- Fremantle Prison - February 8, 2018
- Red Spoon, Cottesloe - January 31, 2018
- Dutch Brewing Company, Vic Park - January 31, 2018
- Bayside Kitchen, Crawley - January 25, 2018
- The Maze, Bullsbrook - January 17, 2018
- Amber Jacks, Cottesloe - January 15, 2018
- Oakover Grounds, Swan Valley - January 15, 2018
- Chatterbox Coffee and Juice Bar, Kalamunda - December 15, 2017
Amanda Carlin has her own blog - The Chef, His Wife and Their Perth-fect Life. The Chef's Wife LOVES to eat out in our beautiful city and discover new spots to dine. Amanda and Chef love tapas or something a little fancy for date night and with their son "Little Chef" in tow there's plenty of family friendly options too.