The Village East Playground at Whiteman Park has undergone a complete reconstruction with all new play equipment and shade sails. The new equipment is easy for toddlers to navigate and adventurous enough to keep older kids entertained!
The colourful new playground is located within The Village at Whiteman Park, across from the Village Cafe and next to the Mini Water Playground (open seasonally). There are toilets, seating & BBQs nearby, and it is in a great spot for tram spotting! Other attractions nearby include the Motor Museum, Children’s Forest and Revolutions Transport Museum… just to name a few!
The play structure is jampacked with different elements including a sand table, shopfront and music play for imaginative play, several climbing & balancing challenges, tunnels, bridges, and FIVE slides – all different shapes and sizes. A highlight for my 3 year old was the sand play elements, he especially loved the wet sand stencils – it took a lot of perseverance and a little help but he was pretty proud of the cat he made!
Located around the main structure are speaking tubes, a kaleidoscope window, more sand play, steering wheel and gears panel, and finger maze – which my 8 year old was determined to crack!
The kids had a great time playing at the new Village East Playground – so much so they didn’t want to leave!
Village East Playground
Whiteman Park Village, Whiteman Park
Whiteman Park is open daily, 8:30am–6pm.
Find more playgrounds in Perth here.
About Kellie Elliott
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram at Perth Mum Adventures.
- Padbury Pickings, Herne Hill - February 13, 2020
- Studio 64 Group, South Perth - February 5, 2020
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2020
- Croc’s Playcentre, Joondalup - January 19, 2020
- Dinosaurs Come Alive, Fremantle - January 15, 2020
- City Splash, Elizabeth Quay - January 9, 2020
- Yanchep Lavender, Carabooda - December 30, 2019
- The Amberton Beach Bar and Kitchen, Eglinton - December 27, 2019
- The Big Wedgie, South Perth - December 24, 2019
- Yagan Square Fun Fair, 18 – 31 December - December 19, 2019
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.