Nestled in the heart of Dianella is the lovely Wake Pola Reserve. This parkland has a good sized playground with shade sails and natural shading.
The playground features a large play structure with two slides, a noughts and crosses game, shop front, fireman pole and flying fox. There are stairs to climb, a tunnel to crawl through and an arched bridge to cross.
Separately, there are swings, both toddler and regular, and some spring rockers, including a 4-way see-saw rocker. These are mostly under shade, but depending on the time of day, may see some sun. So worth checking before the kids jump on.
This playground smells amazing! Surrounded by tall native trees, it smells like a walk in the bush. There are two benches to sit on under the shady trees and a water fountain.
Surrounding the playground is plenty of grassy open space. During our visit, we saw people exercising their dogs, and the kids also enjoyed a runaround. Bring a ball along for more fun!
This playground is not fenced, but I feel it should be far enough back from the quiet streets to prevent runners getting away.
There are no toilet facilities here. However, the playground is walking distance to Dianella Plaza. You could stop off there for coffee and snacks going to or from the playground.
Wake Pola Reserve is located at 87 Pola Street, on the corner of Pola and Wake Streets, Dianella.
- Noggos Kitchen and Coffee, Maylands - May 24, 2019
- WA Day Family Events 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for June 2019 - May 11, 2019
- Adzera Cafe, Scarborough - April 23, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for May 2019 - April 23, 2019
- Mother’s Day Ideas 2019 - April 16, 2019
- ANZAC Day Events in Perth 2019 - April 3, 2019
- Easter Family Events in Perth 2019 - March 31, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for April 2019 - March 18, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for March - February 15, 2019
Holly Clark is currently a stay at home mum of one, a self-confessed coffee addict and a baker of sweet treats. She studied Professional Writing and Editing and occasionally writes on her recipe blog, Lucky Star's Kitchen
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: 87 Pola St