A great place to stop in whilst travelling north, Wangaree Park in the centre of Lancelin has everything you need for the perfect pit-stop.
There is a great playground with equipment for all ages, that is shaded by huge trees. To one side of the playground it some new fitness equipment.
On the corner is a cool skate park with a halfpipe and a shade structure running alongside one side.
For caravanners, there is a dump site next to the public toilets.
On the opposite side of the grassed area, there is gazebos, seating and BBQs for your picnic lunch.
Alternatively, the shopping centre is just across the road which houses a bakery, supermarket, and takeaways.
As the park is surrounded by roads on all sides it means there is a lot of parking but you will need to keep an eye on little runners.
Wangaree Park is located on the corner of Walker Ave and Gingin Road in Lancelin.
- AMA Actors Studio, Osbourne Park - April 3, 2019
- Universal Yums - March 27, 2019
- The Gingerbread House, Boyanup - November 10, 2018
- Perth Upmarket, Crawley - November 7, 2018
- Flower Design School Birthday Party - October 11, 2018
- RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort - October 10, 2018
- Optus Stadium Tour - August 13, 2018
- Circus Waterpark, Bali - July 19, 2018
- The Camfield, Optus Stadium - July 3, 2018
- The Lookout, Scarborough - July 3, 2018
Clare Armstrong is the stay-at-home jeweller behind Little Waves and mum to 3 adventurous gidgets. Being a 5th generation West Aussie she is keen to share the virtues of her hometown.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Walker Avenue