Watermans Bay Playground is a hidden treasure, set back off the main West Coast Drive over-looking the sea. You can easily miss the turning as it’s such a small off-road down to a car park for approximately 30 cars.
You’ll first come to the BBQs and picnic table and carry on and you’ll see the walk-way to the small bit of beach and rocks. Next you’ll see the full fenced playground and a large area of grass suitable for ball games.
The fenced playground is set in sand and consists of a play frame with climbing nets and slide.
There are 2 very comfy looking rockers
A musical instrument
A Sand Digger
A Birds nest swing
And hoops to climb through
Dogs are not allowed at both the playground area and on the beach.
This playground makes a great place for social get-togethers as it ticks all the boxes! The only negative to this playground (apart from the toilets being so far away) is that there is no cafes/restaurants within easy walking distance so you do need to pack a picnic.
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - January 12, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
- Bullsbrook Strawberry Farm, Strawberry Picking Perth - July 24, 2017
- iFly Indoor Skydiving Experience, Perth - July 9, 2017
- Kids Wonderland 2017 Review, 5th – 9th July - July 4, 2017
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 9 and 6 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.