Watermans Bay Playground is a hidden treasure, set back off the main West Coast Drive over-looking the sea. You can easily miss the turning as it’s such a small off-road down to a car park for approximately 30 cars.
You’ll first come to the BBQs and picnic table and carry on and you’ll see the walk-way to the small bit of beach and rocks. Next you’ll see the full fenced playground and a large area of grass suitable for ball games.
The fenced playground is set in sand and consists of a play frame with climbing nets and slide.
There are 2 very comfy looking rockers
A musical instrument
A Sand Digger
A Birds nest swing
And hoops to climb through
Dogs are not allowed at both the playground area and on the beach.
This playground makes a great place for social get-togethers as it ticks all the boxes! The only negative to this playground (apart from the toilets being so far away) is that there is no cafes/restaurants within easy walking distance so you do need to pack a picnic.
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
..MORE IDEAS ON WHAT’S ON IN PERTH
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: West Coast Highway