Watermans Bay Playground is a hidden treasure, set back off the main West Coast Drive over-looking the sea. You can easily miss the turning as it’s such a small off-road down to a car park for approximately 30 cars.
You’ll first come to the BBQs and picnic table and carry on and you’ll see the walk-way to the small bit of beach and rocks. Next you’ll see the full fenced playground and a large area of grass suitable for ball games.
The fenced playground is set in sand and consists of a play frame with climbing nets and slide.
There are 2 very comfy looking rockers
A musical instrument
A Sand Digger
A Birds nest swing
And hoops to climb through
Dogs are not allowed at both the playground area and on the beach.
This playground makes a great place for social get-togethers as it ticks all the boxes! The only negative to this playground (apart from the toilets being so far away) is that there is no cafes/restaurants within easy walking distance so you do need to pack a picnic.
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
- Kids Summer Fest, Elizabeth Quay - January 4, 2019
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - January 3, 2019
- Christmas ArtVo at Crown Perth - December 18, 2018
- Bistro 38 Champagne Carvery Chococlate Buffet at Joondalup Resort - December 2, 2018
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - November 28, 2018
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
..MORE IDEAS ON WHAT’S ON IN PERTH
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: West Coast Highway