Located at Webber Reserve is a unique nature based playspace designed to inspire kids to imagine, invent and create. The playspace is located in the far corner of the reserve and is naturally shaded by the nearby trees.
Key senses that the playspace addresses are sight, sound, smell, touch, imagination, navigation and balance.
There are cubby houses made of huge sticks which children can add to by finding additional sticks and leaves.
Huge astro turf covered tyres with ropes attached provide a host of options for creative play.
Or try your hand at balancing along the rope covered logs.
Located next to the Nature Play area is an interesting flat maze, perfect for riding bikes and scooters around.
Close by is a conventional playframe complete with a bridge, monkey bars and a slide.
The park has one of the most unusual and complex looking drinking fountains that I have ever come across! Thankfully all you need to do is press the button.
Webber Reserve has a large oval used for sporting activities. The area includes cricket nets and a basket ball court.
There is a sheltered picnic area and BBQs close by. Toilets are located across the sporting field.
Webber Reserve is located at Arkwell Street, Willagee.
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
- Kids Summer Fest, Elizabeth Quay - January 4, 2019
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - January 3, 2019
- Christmas ArtVo at Crown Perth - December 18, 2018
- Bistro 38 Champagne Carvery Chococlate Buffet at Joondalup Resort - December 2, 2018
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - November 28, 2018
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Arkwell Street