Whiteman Park Dog Park is a little known secret among the dog community
The fully fenced and grassed 2.5-hectare playground has a doggie obstacle course and plenty of natural shade from mature trees.
There’s even a separate enclosure for smaller dog breeds.
There’s a 500m walkway around the circumference of the park so you can exercise yourself as well as your friend. Water taps and troughs are also available inside each enclosure. You can park yourself on one of the many benches provided whilst your dog enjoys the company of others.
Parking is directly outside the enclosures, which have one entrance and exit each. Doggie bins and bags are also freely available provided.
Whiteman Park is a dog-friendly park so you can walk around the park freely with your dog on a lead. You can let your dogs off the lead inside the enclosures only.
We stayed a few hours at the kids playground and walked around the grounds before driving across to the Mussel Pools East picnic area where the dog park is.
Opening times: 8:30am – 6pm 7 days a week
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Lord Street