Whiteman Park Dog Park is a little known secret among the dog community
The fully fenced and grassed 2.5-hectare playground has a doggie obstacle course and plenty of natural shade from mature trees.
There’s even a separate enclosure for smaller dog breeds.
There’s a 500m walkway around the circumference of the park so you can exercise yourself as well as your friend. Water taps and troughs are also available inside each enclosure. You can park yourself on one of the many benches provided whilst your dog enjoys the company of others.
Parking is directly outside the enclosures, which have one entrance and exit each. Doggie bins and bags are also freely available provided.
Whiteman Park is a dog-friendly park so you can walk around the park freely with your dog on a lead. You can let your dogs off the lead inside the enclosures only.
We stayed a few hours at the kids playground and walked around the grounds before driving across to the Mussel Pools East picnic area where the dog park is.
Opening times: 8:30am – 6pm 7 days a week
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018
- Top places for grocery shopping in Perth - September 28, 2018
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.
- Member Reviews