Whiteman Park Dog Park is a little known secret among the dog community
The fully fenced and grassed 2.5-hectare playground has a doggie obstacle course and plenty of natural shade from mature trees.
There’s even a separate enclosure for smaller dog breeds.
There’s a 500m walkway around the circumference of the park so you can exercise yourself as well as your friend. Water taps and troughs are also available inside each enclosure. You can park yourself on one of the many benches provided whilst your dog enjoys the company of others.
Parking is directly outside the enclosures, which have one entrance and exit each. Doggie bins and bags are also freely available provided.
Whiteman Park is a dog-friendly park so you can walk around the park freely with your dog on a lead. You can let your dogs off the lead inside the enclosures only.
We stayed a few hours at the kids playground and walked around the grounds before driving across to the Mussel Pools East picnic area where the dog park is.
Opening times: 8:30am – 6pm 7 days a week
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017
- Epicurean Restaurant at Crown Towers Perth - November 17, 2017
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (9) and Lollie (6).